Your smile. It’s the one feature that immediately tells the world how you’re doing. With age, your smile can lose its vibrancy due to discoloration, tooth loss, excessive grinding or cavities and decay. Yet no matter what your tooth trouble may be, there’s likely a solution, including everything from a one-day bonding fix to year-long straightening devices, such as Invisalign, crowns and even gum contouring, to give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of. The smile makeover procedure will give you a perfect smile by rejuvenating the lips, teeth, and cheeks. The smile make over procedure is done according to the patient. The smile make over procedure is performed by a maxillofacial surgeon and a dentist.
Who are eligible for smile make over procedure ??
- Have healthy teeth and gums.
- Patients who have deeper dental problems may be candidates for a full mouth restoration or
- Patients with teeth discoloration.
- Who have gaps between teeth.
- Misshapen teeth and crooked tooth.
Advantages of smile make over
- Less risk for worn down teeth
- Easier to clean.
- Many not have any diseased teeth.
- Teeth will have a great look.
- Increased confidence level.
- Provide youthful appearance.
The smile make over procedure includes rectifying all the dental problems. There may be many procedures in the smile makeover . The dental restoration will be performed and the cavities of the teeth will be filled. Such that the smile make over procedure will be very easier procedure.
There are different types of smile make over procedure. It includes : Tooth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Bonding, CEREC Crowns and many more..