Lingual braces are placed behind your teeth, and are therefore virtually invisible to other people. Usually, lingual brackets are made of metal. Orthodontists need special training to be able to treat patients with lingual braces. Therefore, not every orthodontist provides them.
Advantages of Lingual Braces
- Lingual braces provide better aesthetics and non-visible in appearance as they are wear on the lingual side of teeth
- Lingual braces a good option for adult professionals and teens in constant limelight
- Lingual Braces do not distort lip contours and are virtually undetectable in normal social situations
- Lingual Braces provide the same results as conventional braces in the same amount of time
- Most patients are good candidates for lingual braces