Advancement in dentistry brings to you a wonderful way of getting your teeth straightened —Invisible braces!
Before you frown at the sound of ‘braces’, read again. Did you read the word ‘invisible’? Yes. Now you can fix your teeth without concealing your smile for months or even years.
Dr. Gowds Dental has introduced Invisible Orthodontics for visible crooked teeth for the first time in the state And what rules this new arena? Invisible Braces! They are also known as Invisalign.
Let’s see how Invisalign can change your dental outlook.
- Teeth alignment: The most obvious advantage of wearing any form of braces is aligning your teeth. Teeth alignment allows you to take better care of your teeth and reduces the chances of developing dental diseases.Invisalign can correct a wide variety of dental conditions like Crowing, spacing, overbite, underbite etc.
- Appearance: What makes Invisalign far better than other braces is their aesthetic appearance. Invisalign are nearly undetectable. You will no longer have to be embarrassed for ‘looking ugly with braces’. Or braced mouth . Your clear Braces will be virtually invisible to your peers.
- Available for all age groups: Although Invisalign were initially aimed for adults but now they can be worn by both adults and children. However, Invisalign are not generally used on primary or milk teeth.
- Oral hygiene: Invisalign can be easily removed whenever you like. So, you can brush and floss your teeth regularly. You will not even need to use any special tools to do the same. This significantly protects your oral health.
- Comfort: Metallic braces are not very easy to wear. It will constantly poke your inner mouth. But Invisalign have smooth outer surface. You can wear them with great ease. They will not irritate your cheeks or gums. You can even eat whatever you like without being worried about damaging your braces.
- Safety: Since Invisalign are made of plastic, there is not chance of any cut or micro-tear inside your mouth. Such cuts may make a channel for germs to enter your bloodstream. Hence, Invisalign save you not only from immediate oral injury but also prevent the risks of getting other serious health issues.
- Duration of treatment: Traditional braces might take up to 2 years to align your teeth totally. But with Invisalign, you can see results within 1 years. However, the duration of treatment depends on the extent of your teeth’s misalignment.
- Accurate customisation: The treatment plan for Invisaligns can be put into computer stimulation. This means the doctor can more efficiently assess your condition, frame a suitable plan and give you can idea of how long the treatment is going to take. She /he can also show you stimulated of what your teeth might look like at the end of your treatment with the Invisalign. Since everything is computer stimulated, your Invisalign braces will fit your perfectly; there is no need for making any rough estimate or any chance of miscalculation.
- Dentist’s observation: When you put on Invisaligns,they are customised according to each ones teeth .they correct your teeth slowly and over time. So, you will need to go to your dentist to get a new pair. This might be necessary once every month. Every time you visit your dentist, s/he can take a close look at your condition or improvement and can keep you updated of any delay or advancement.
Invisalign are revolutionary change in the world of Orthodontics . You can be a part of it too. You too can get a flawless smile without being self-conscious about your dental braces. All you need to do, is to Book An Appointment at any one of the Our clinics of Dr. Gowds Dental!
At Dr. Gowd’s Dental Hospitals, you will experience what we consider comprehensive and committed approach to dental health. Dr. Gowds Dental Hospital in Hyderabad has provided outstanding dental care for more than 50 years which spells trust and reliability. The hospital boasts of dental surgeons with specialized skills and leading technicians who work with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure best possible range of treatments along with advanced utilization of technology.